The Great Pyramids of Giza have been a source of mystery and awe for centuries. Who built these majestic monuments, and why? We know that apart from the physical labor, the Egyptians took advantage of advanced engineering techniques such as an inclined ramp and pulleys used to lift the heavy stones into place. So, who built the pyramids in Egypt, and why do they remain one of the most impressive achievements of the ancient world that continue to fascinate us today?
Table of contents
- Who built the Egyptian pyramids? Everything you need to know
- Top architectural wonders of the world related to UFOs
- The takeaway
Who built the Egyptian pyramids? Everything you need to know
So, who built the pyramids? The ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, which were constructed as tombs for their pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods of ancient Egypt. The oldest and largest ones are located in Giza, near Cairo.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three and is believed to have been built around 2490 BC. The evidence suggests that the pyramids were built by a combination of skilled artisans, engineers, and laborers, who made use of advanced engineering techniques such as an inclined ramp, pulleys, levers, and other tools to help lift the heavy stones.
As many people claim that Egyptians couldn’t have built such structures without modern equipment, there have been rumors that aliens were involved in the construction of the Egyptian pyramids, and the mystery surrounding the subject fascinates us to this day.
Consequently, we decided to look for other architectural wonders potentially built by UFOs.
Top architectural wonders of the world related to UFOs
The topic of UFOs continues to fascinate people from across the world. You already know who built the Egyptian pyramids, but have you ever wondered what other important landmarks were allegedly constructed by aliens? Let’s take a closer look at a few iconic structures!
- Stonehenge – an ancient archaeological site located in Wiltshire, England, consisting of a circular arrangement of large standing stones. It’s believed to have been constructed during the Neolithic and Bronze Ages. Some people claim that Stonehenge was built by aliens because of its mysterious origin and the lack of evidence regarding who built it and why. The stone formation’s precision and the difficulty of the task have led some to believe that it could only have been constructed by an advanced species with far greater engineering capabilities than those of humans at the time.
- Teotihuacán – an ancient city located in the Basin of Mexico that is characterized by impressive architecture and grand scale, with many of the buildings and structures designed in a precise geometric pattern. It’s also known for its numerous pyramids, including the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon. Due to the immense size and complexity of Teotihuacán, many people believe it was built by aliens. Additionally, some of the stones used to construct the buildings were too large for early civilizations to move without modern technology.
- Nazca lines – a series of geoglyphs located in the Nazca desert in Peru, composed of lines, geometric shapes, and pictures of animals and plants. According to some, they were created by aliens because of the complexity of the designs and the fact that they are located in such a remote, inaccessible area. Moreover, the lines could have acted as a kind of astronomical calendar and could have been used to mark underground water sources.
Who built the Egyptian pyramids? The Great Pyramids of Giza are an impressive architectural achievement. Due to their magnitude, they remain one of the most intriguing wonders of the ancient world that are a source of fascination and speculation about aliens and their activity.