Summer is just around the corner, and the wedding season is on, which means that many ladies are planning trips with their besties to organize hen’s parties, celebrate their friendships, or simply have a great time and soak up the sun. Are you wondering which destination to choose for lazy or more active and adventurous vacations? Keep reading to discover 8 best girls’ trip ideas for this summer!
Why should you take girl trips?
A trip with your girlfriends can be glamorous, budget, or low-key. Actually, everything depends on your preferences.
Whether you’re going for a quick weekend getaway or full two-week vacations there are many reasons to take girls’ trips:
- reconnect with your besties – we all lead busy lifestyles. This means there is not always time to catch up with friends or spend lots of quality time with them. A girl trip is the best way to change that.
- escape the daily routine – monotony is our worst enemy. It’s good to have a change of pace and scenery now and then.
- focus on yourself – we often put everyone’s needs in front of our own. This can be detrimental to our mental and physical health. A girls’ trip is a perfect opportunity to relax and recharge.
- build new memories – life is all about experiences. Make sure to create some new, happy memories with your girlfriends and document them.
Image source: Unsplash
What are the best ideas for a girls’ trip?
If you’re looking for versatile, fun girls’ trip ideas consider the following destinations:
- New York City – with its vast array of activities and attractions, world-class shopping and dining, and iconic sights, New York City is a great choice for a girls’ getaway.
- Log Angeles – it’s another trip idea that will keep you and your besties entertained. LA offers various possibilities, from Hollywood to sunny beaches, and it’s certainly worth visiting it.
- Aruba – it’s not so far from Florida, and at the same time, it feels like a completely different world. It can boast turquoise water and Instagrammable white sand beaches. This girls’ trip idea is perfect for both couch potatoes and adventure seekers. The island offers a wide array of activities, from snorkeling to tennis.
- Miami – this destination is perfect for those who are looking for a more action-packed trip. From exploring Wynwood Walls to partying it up on South Beach, you and your girlfriends will never be bored.
- New Orleans – a city perfect for a girls’ trip any time of year. There’s always something going on, whether it’s Mardi Gras or Jazz Fest. Stroll through the French Quarter, enjoy some beignets, and listen to some live music.
- Hawaii – is there anything more girls’ trip-worthy than a gateway to Hawaii? This destination has it all, from stunning beaches to lush rainforests. And, of course, don’t forget to sip on the Mai Tais.
- London – it’s a perfect destination if you are looking for a mix of culture, art, nightlife, and food. This is a great city to walk around in, and there is so much to see. You can also take day trips to other parts of England from London.
- Cancun – it’s our last girls’ trip vacation idea. This is a great place to relax on the beach, enjoy the nightlife, and try your hand at a variety of water sports. Moreover, it’s also a convenient jumping-off point for exploring ancient Maya ruins.
Take the most out of the upcoming summer and enjoy the sunshine with your besties. Recharge your batteries, collect memories, and take photos that will give you energy on cold winter days.
Looking for more girls’ trip ideas? Check out the YouMap social mapping app! It’s a great source of information and inspiration that will help you plan and share vacations tailored to your preferences.